maandag 24 november 2008

Mother and girls found in Germany


A missing woman and her five daughters have been found in Germany. They are all safe and well. They have been missed for 6 months.
Natalie Bracht is 34 years old (or young) and suffers from a personality disorder. With her daughters which are aged between 5 and 13 she left their Sunderland home on 17 May.
They were found in Munich on Monday following a search carried out by Northumbria Police with the support of forces across the UK and in Europe.
The children are now in the care of the German authorities.
Northumbria Police said they were working with their German counterparts and would be speaking with Ms Bracht in due course.
A spokesman for the force said: "I am happy that the girls have been found safe and well and I would like to thank

My opinion:
I really don’t know who this woman is. If I look at her picture I can see she look a little weird. A little scary also. I think that people like her are a threat to our society. She should be looked after by somebody. Maybe her family or husband should give her some more attention.
I’m glad they have been found and thankful to the public and the media for their help and assistance in this matter."

Source:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/7746434.stm

Geen opmerkingen: